Volunteers are needed for all of our programs and in assisting our local rescues. You can decide how much or little time you give; whatever you do, you will be making a difference. Please contact us for volunteer opportunities.
- Learn more about the homeless animals in your neighborhood – they ARE out there
- Foster kittens or puppies, a GREAT short term experience for your family
- Help promote and participate in fundraising campaigns and adoption events
- Transport to vet appointments
- Provide assistance for recoveries from surgery
- Identify or assist with trapping feral cats and stray dogs that need spayed or neutered
- Find barns, warehouses, greenhouses, and office space for animals not suitable to be in-home pets
- Speak at schools about our educational programs that teach children the importance of healthy spayed/neutered animals
- No categories
Most Commented Posts
Most Liked Posts
[Twitter Widget Error] You need to authenticate your Twitter App first. Go to Highend Options > Social Links. Read the documentation to find out more.